Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Courtyard under the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiora
Webmaster/Ex-Vampire Queen/Rapid Vampire Queen
Fiora

Race : Rapid Vampire (Queen)

The Courtyard under the Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 pm

A dark cloud spreads around the courtyard as a woman with long white hair appears and stands in her spot looking up at the moon. Such a lovely moon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Co Webmaster/King of the Vampires/Lord Noble
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Slade stands in a tree in the distance and watches the female vampire from a far
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 pm

The female vampire raises her right hand and several vampires appear around her and move towards the tree. I know someone is there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Slade jumps down so the vampires can see him, slowly he approaches and says "I mean no harm my lady, just admiring the view ready" with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 pm

The vampires surround him and slightly growl. The female vampire then raises her hand and they disappear. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 pm

"as i said i was just admiring the view and just happen to be around you" he said as he walked past here to find a place to sit
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Darkness envelops him as the female vampire slightly hisses and her fangs slightly appear. A lowly vampire should answer a question truthfully his queen gives him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

Slade looks confused at her "I did answer you, and queen?"
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 pm

The female's fangs withdraw and she walks to a nearby bench and sits down. So you havent heard of me? Im the Vampire Queen.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Slade Stands there and says "Ive heard nothing of you, and trust me i would have if what your saying is true because im a noble and heir to the thrown"
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm

The female stands up and darkness surrounds her. Well congrats. You are now the king. I have other business to attend to. Do not try to stand in my way. The female then disappears into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Slade stands there for a moment trying to understand what has happened "What a odd character" he says to himself as he disappears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard under the Moon   The Courtyard under the Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard under the Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Vampire Castle Dunvegan :: Courtyard-
Jump to: