Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

Race : Werewolf

random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves Empty
PostSubject: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Wolves and vampires from everywhere appear from the trees running at eachother clashing, clawing and biting. A group of human happen to be between them try to defend themselves as the rabid monsters clash into them.
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Webmaster/Ex-Vampire Queen/Rapid Vampire Queen
Fiora

Race : Rapid Vampire (Queen)

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Up high in one of the trees, the image of a young looking woman with long white hair fades in and the woman points towards the rapid werewolves and vampires. Suddenly a loud noise can be heard and soon the rapids are surrounded by vampires.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm

On top of a massive boulder a human hold up a sword that glows like the moon and yells "Destroy these rabid beast!" Appearing out of the trees from every direction, wolves burst out and surround the rabid beasts.
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:06 pm

The vampires then begin attacking the werewolves. (not the rapid ones) Kill those dirty wolves my children.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

You hear an ear piercing howl from the boulder then suddenly countless numbers of wolves start shooting out of the trees. "Feed on the meat of those pathetic vampires!"
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

The vampires and werewolves clash as the rapids join in, killing both sides. After a while, a beautiful singing can be heard and all vampires retreat, including the rapid vampires. The female vampire looks over at the wolf leader. We will meet again soon. Maybe on peaceful terms next time.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm

I howl calling all wolves back. I doubt that will happen for I could never meet on peaceful terms with a vampire
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Heh. Maybe so. The female vampire then fades away.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

I disappear into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves   random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random fight between rabid vampires and werewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Neutral Territory :: Woods of the Fang-
Jump to: