Night of Crimson Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between vampires and werewolves rages on with the humans in the middle....The war is now set in the 1300s

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Moonlight Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiora
Webmaster/Ex-Vampire Queen/Rapid Vampire Queen
Fiora

Race : Rapid Vampire (Queen)

The Moonlight Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

The rapid vampires all rush towards a clearing in the forest where the moon shines the brightest as a young woman with long white hair is standing and singing. The rapids then turn back into their somewhat human forms. Now my precious vampires, you shall follow me and we shall kill all those who stand in our way! The rapid vampires roar and they all begin moving away as the woman with white hair disappears into the night.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Suddenly you see wolves heading towards your direction blocking your path. We cant let you pass you rapid bloodsuckers. Kill them all!
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Co Webmaster/King of the Vampires/Lord Noble
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Slade and a group of nobles stand from a distance and watch
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm

I stare in the distance behind my army of wolves watching as rapids are being ripped to shreds. Take no prisoners!
Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:01 pm

The rapids fall back into the darkness as a faint beautiful singing can be heard far in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Thinking to myself "I recongnize that singing why is she so close to war."
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

With Double-Edges Scythe in hand Delthor spun his scythe cutting down all rapid beast that threw themselves at him. "Foolish creatures of the night. Thy Death shalt be quick and painful. Thy shalt meet thy maker" Delthor shouted as numerous vampires and werewolves leaped at him. Delthor twisted the center of the scythe and made it it split in the middle revealing silver chains. Delthor grabbed hold of handles on end as a chain made the ends of scythe hang. Delthor started to spin the ends with chain at a rapid speed slicing any beast that came near.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm

As your slicing your way through you notice that the numbers keep growing and more and more wolves and vampires rush towards you. Destroy that hunter and any hunter that you see.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Delthor chuckled "Bring them all. Thy shalt all meet thy maker. Not one shalt survive my wraith. Come! Come to your Deaths!" as he continued spinning his scythe. Delthor than spin the scythe the other way making the scythe revit to its original form. Delthor than kicked one of the werewolves sending it into the pack behind him. Delthor continued hacking away as he hacked he yelled "All men ATTTACK" Suddenly silver bolts started flying and arrows with cross shaped tips struck the vampires and werewolves. Hunters with the started to rush out of the forest chopping down the vile beast.
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

(note that vampires have yet to attack, it's only rapid and werewolfs)

Back to top Go down
Fiora
Fiora

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

(The rapid vampires are back in their camp)
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:54 pm

The werewolves start to dissapear into the forest with me dissappearing as well. We will meet again hunter.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"And i shalt hang your skull on my mantle. The reunion shalth be shortlived" Delthor said as his Hunters shouted in victory. "Back to HQ men" Delthor yelled. Delthor and his hunters marched but to HQ shouting ther Victory Chat "Vampies shalt burn, Lycans mantled on our walls, Hunters bring down the beasts 1 group at a time." They all said in unison
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:21 pm

suddenly the humans are surrounded
"wow" Slade says with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Then the vampires look around and wolves appear around them. Don't think you get all the fresh blood to yourselves you bloodsuckers.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Ex-Hunter/Rouge Hunter/Tainted
Arcadia

Race : Tainted (Leader)

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 pm

A mysterious figure watches the ambush from a far tree. Arrows then fly towards the vampires and werewolves from all directions. Right after the arrows, daggers fly in from all directions. You foolish creatures of the night. Arrows and daggers then fly towards the humans from all directions. You too foolish hunters. You should have known the cost of what you did to me.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Delthor chuckled "So we meet again Arcadia. Thy shalt be glad thy is still breathing. Hunters begone" Delthor said as all of them rised their weapons than hit the ground causing a cloud of dust to take form. After the dust cloud clears only Delthor reminded at his post "I shalt battle thy myself. Prepare for no mercy" Delthor said twisting his scythe make the silver chain reveal itself
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:25 pm

So you showed up. Heh. Long time no see Great Hunter. The mysterious hunter leaps down onto the ground and slightly chuckles. I dont want to fight you, so move out of the way. Im here for the Werewolves and Vampires. The hunter pulls out two daggers and wraps something around them.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"So it shalt seem" Delthor said as he started to swing hit scythe in moving faster than the eyes of the beast could keep up with. The Asadin riped through the flesh of the beasts makign them fall to their deaths. "Foolish beasts! Go back to thy maker" Delthor continued to slash open the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Arcadia

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:40 pm

The hunter collects blood samples from the corpses then runs off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Out if nowhere u see a huge werewolf jump out of the trees bearing armour. "Foolish hunters. These wolves are just pawns in this precious little war." The wolf rushes towards u faster than the eye could see then u notice a gash formed into the side of ur leg.
Back to top Go down
Delthor

Delthor

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Delthor grabs the wolf's hand and bends it backwards "Foolish beast i shalt not be normal human. I shalt blood of a lycan and vampire. Thy reflexes are on par of that of elites" Delthor knees the lycan in the gut than throws him into a tree. "Bow of Judgment i call thee" Delthor said as the device on his wrist shifted into a crossbow. Delthor aimed at the lycan and fired 2 silver bolts at the beast. "Thy best not underestimate hunters"
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

The wolf slowly stood back up and turned towards u. "Foolish hunter, I don't go down that easy." You look down and your leg is gushing blood. The wolf dashes toward you again this time on all fours then pounces straight at u ready to bite. "Prepare to die hunter!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Slade
Lord Slade

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Slade stabs the werewolf in the back killing him
Then appears before Delthor "I've been watching you young hunter"
Back to top Go down
Nulcrum

Nulcrum

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 pm

U look at the werewolf you thought you killed and noticed that the his eyes started glowing white. The wolf howls and starts growing a little bigger and ignores the stab in the back. (he went in bezerk mode so and pretty much want stop until he kills whatever he is after). He turns and rushes toward slade prepared to strike at his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Clearing   The Moonlight Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moonlight Clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night of Crimson Darkness :: Areas :: Neutral Territory :: Woods of the Fang-
Jump to: